- This event has passed.
Prenatal Yoga Workshop with Dani
4 October at 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
This half-day workshop is offered with the fullest intention of supporting you to experience a more joy-filled pregnancy, gentle birth and confident transition into motherhood. Reconnect to your inner wisdom and open to experience the profound offering of Grace through pregnancy and birth.
Dates for upcoming workshops
Sunday 4th Oct 9:30-1:30pm
Cost: $85 (includes printed materials and a DVD for home practice)
- Reveal the joy, vitality and intelligence of body and heart
- Learn alignment principles for healthy posture during pregnancy
- Discuss common pregnancy conditions and discover yoga poses to ease discomforts
- Inquire into the hormonal physiology of pregnancy and childbirth
- Experience the breath as an empowering tool to create calm and release fears
- Explore relaxation techniques for birthing
- Nurture and nourish mother and baby with deeply restorative practices
- Gain some initial insights into how yoga can support mother and baby after birth
Here is what a past participant said about her experience …
“I attended Dani’s prenatal yoga workshop when I was 16 weeks pregnant and found it to be a wonderfully informative, reassuring and special time for me and my baby. Dani created such a warm and caring environment for us. Having suffered from anxiety before and during my pregnancy I found the class really helped me to connect with and understand my body better which helped me to feel calm.”
The workshop is open to you at any stage of your pregnancy. Attending earlier in your pregnancy will allow time to gain the benefits of an ongoing active and healthy yoga practice throughout each trimester. Attending later in your pregnancy will instil confidence as you transition to motherhood and prepare you with techniques for the calm and gentle birth of your baby.
For more information or to register in person, please contact: