Terms and Conditions
The teachers at Yoga from the Heart respect and welcome all students regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, physical and psychological limitation, sexual orientation or religious affiliation. We expect our students to respect and uphold these values to help make the studio a safe and welcoming environment for all.
We look forward to sharing the practice with you.
As a student of Yoga from the Heart I agree to be COVID-safe by:
- Sanitising/washing my hands when I arrive and depart the studio
- Covering my coughs and sneezes and sanitising/washing my hands afterwards.
- Ensuring my mat and any props I use or bring to the studio are clean and sanitised properly.
- Maintaining physical distance of 1.5m between myself and others wherever possible.
- NOT coming to the studio if I am unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath), if I have been told to isolate, if anyone in my household is isolating, or if I am legally required to quarantine.
- Keeping up to date with the latest health and travel information by regularly checking the Tasmanian coronavirus website at www.coronavirus.tas.gov.au
As a student of Yoga from the Heart I understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated.
- If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, discontinue the activity, and ask for support from the instructor.
- I understand that Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions.
- By attending a class at Yoga from the Heart, I affirm that a licensed physician has verified my good health and physical condition to participate in such a fitness program, if required.
- I will make the instructor aware of any medical conditions or physical limitations before class.
- If I am pregnant, become pregnant or I am post-natal or post-surgical, my signature verifies that I have my physician’s approval to participate.
- I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice yoga and participation is at my own risk.
- The facility, instructor and Yoga from the Heart are not in any way responsible for any loss or damage of my personal property.